Exclusive Handmade Fabric Goodies

Search

Safari Life Baby Shoes 0-3 months, what a joy to sew

Safari Life by Stacy Iest Hsu is the only fabric line you need when you are sewing for a baby. This fabric is amazing and please make sure you buy the soft book panel, more things can be made than you might think 😉. All that in later posts.

Today I set out to make some baby shoes with the Native Aqua and that fabric is already pretty difficult to find, you may need to purchase it sooooon. These shoes are for 0-3 months and I think I'm addicted to sewing baby shoes from now on. Yes, it's a bit fiddly for sure but oh what joy once they are standing on your table!

For some sturdiness I added fusible fleece to the outside layer and I lined them with the white dash dash fabric from the same line.

Then of course there is the super cute LOVE label, I will be selling those in bags of 30 with 10 different colours (3 of each) soon. The labels are small and work on all baby things and also doll clothes... and more about that later too.

For hook and loop I used the micro version and the shoes are very easy to put on and take off. No more socks that may be too tight, just a pair of these little shoes as you are good to go.

Cheers,
Christel Dekker ❤️

No comments

Post a Comment